Aztec 360
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community!
Please register to cope up with the latest Gaming tips and computer facts!

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Aztec Team
Aztec 360
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community!
Please register to cope up with the latest Gaming tips and computer facts!

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Aztec Team
Aztec 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Gaming and Computer Facts

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community! Please enjoy your stay here.
We are currently looking for 2 more moderators. If you believe that you are what we've waiting for, submit your application form. Refer to News & Announcement Section.
Aztec360 is launching the very first event - The Logo Making Contest! Do you want everyone to see your beautiful artwork? Do you want to be recognized on your talent? You must prove that you're not only a gamer, but also an artist! Join now!
Congratulations for the first 5 moderators! Please do your obligations at all times. Thank you!

10 Moderators Wanted!

Go down 
+6
ValGaav
Angeli
ErudaXhienz
Glitter
baet
Administrator
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Founder of Aztec360
Founder of Aztec360
Administrator

10 Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:09 pm

-EDITED-

Dear Aztecans,

This newly made forum needs 10 moderators for ten sections.
Sections that need moderators are the following:
1. Community Guidelines
2. Online Games
3. Non-Online Games
4. Computer Discussion
5. Performance
6. PC Support
7. Software
8. Introduction
9. Hang-out
10. Media 101

If you believe that you are the best candidate to become a moderator, proudly provide the following details for application, by 15 June 2009, time-12:00 noon (reply in this thread):

1. Name and Age
2. The Section Applied For:
3. A Brief Self-description why you are you want to be/ suitable to be the moderator for this section.

*Note: The process of choosing moderators can take a long time.

Management will be doing the shortlisting and one of you will become the moderator.

Thank You.

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 30, 2009 10:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aztec360.forumotion.com
baet
baet

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:43 pm

1. baet [19 years old]

2. Chill Lounge/Hang-out

3. I just want to be part of this kind of Forum.
I want to participate.
I want to contribute.
Not just only about Computer-Related Issues but also anything [just like what you've said] under the sun.
I've become a Forum Moderator in my Guild Forum Site and i'm having fun.
But still i always remind them about the Forum Rules and Regulations of a Forum.
Maybe, I'm not that Experienced Moderator you may looking for but i just want to give it a try.

Last edited by baet on Thu May 28, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glitter
Glitter

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:34 am

1. Glitter, 14
2. Fandom/Media 101
3. I think this section is the part of the forum where you can post your photos, fan signs, videos, etc. I want to try this kind of stuff (or job). As for me, I'm always in our house so all I do is play online games, community sites and forums. I really want to try to be a moderator to see if i can handle things like this. I know I'm still young but I have many resources for me to help other members. I'm approachable, and I'm willing to help my co-members. So, try me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ErudaXhienz
ErudaXhienz

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

1. Name and Age

Eruda Xhienz

2. The Section Applied For: Online Games

3. A Brief Self-description why you are you want to be/ suitable to be the moderator for this section.

Application- Let's talk about some software applications. Share your favorite applications to make everyone's PC convenient...

--i post my application here, of course. to see if i can handle this job. I want to help every forumer in the Application area to be more responsible. I also want to share to them my ideas and knowledge about online gaming. I want to lessen flames and spam posts in this section. you could count me in- Smile

--hope that my form will be accepted..

Last edited by ErudaXhienz on Wed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://destinedjewels.heavenforum.com
Angeli
Angeli

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:43 pm

g0odluck sainy0 ^^
Back to top Go down
ValGaav
ValGaav

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

1. Name and Age: Jovale Vincent Tongco 21 yrs. old

2. The Section Applied For:

1. Community Guidelines
2. Online Games
3. Non-Online Games
4. Computer Discussion
5. Performance
6. PC Support
7. Software

I am an Online game addict. I played Online games like Ragnarok, RAN, Priston Tale, MU, O2Jam, and recently, Cabal Online.
Because of this, I am knowledgeable in these games so I think I can moderate and manage the said section. I also played Non-Online games like Left 4 dead, Call for Duty, Various Real time strat. games (red alert, c2c, starcraft, warcraft, battle realms, etc. etc.), and console games like FF, Tekken, and other titles from PS,PS2, Nintendo, and Sega series.

I am also knowledgeable about computer technicalities. I learned this while building my own PC. Since then, I researched some other basic and advanced methods of repairing, overclocking, building, assembling/disassembling, computer peripherals and components.

I am also a C++ programmer. I learned this language back in my sophomore years since my course (BS Chemistry) has a subject about C/C++/Turbo C. I also know certain things about softwares, operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac), Internet, etc.

Thus being said, I am knowledgeable in CSS, BB Codes, HTML, Picture and Video Editing (using Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks for pictures and Macromedia Flash for videos).

Likewise, being a moderator is a big responsibility. You must know the good and bad things about being a forumer, at least.
If I were to become a moderator, I think I can pass judgment on those who bends the rules.

For me, being a good moderator starts by being a good forumer...

I think this can qualify me as a forums moderator.

Thanks

Jovale Vincent ^__^

Back to top Go down
erollsam
Game Lover
Game Lover
erollsam

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Good luck to the applicants..^_^
Back to top Go down
ErudaXhienz
ErudaXhienz

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm

ErudaXhienz wrote:
1. Name and Age

Eruda Xhienz

2. The Section Applied For: Online Games

Application- Let's talk about some software applications. Share your favorite applications to make everyone's PC convenient...

--i post my application here, of course. to see if i can handle this job. I want to help every forumer in the Application area to be more responsible. I also want to share to them my ideas and knowledge about online gaming. I want to lessen flames and spam posts in this section. you could count me in- Smile

--hope that my form will be accepted..

form edited
Back to top Go down
erollsam
Game Lover
Game Lover
erollsam

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

let's wait until June 15th is over..XD

In total there are 11 registered members here. Not bad actually

'coz the community started on May 23rd (correct me If Im wrong) but then it attracts
11 users.

Not bad for newly-made community^_^

PS: I noticed that everyday, there are some changes..^_^
Back to top Go down
SoulStrife
SoulStrife

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:57 am

1. Name and Age: Marie Grace Tela, 22 y.o
2. The Section Applied For:Community Guidelines, Online Games, Introduction, Hangout
3. A Brief Self-description why you are you want to be/ suitable to be the moderator for this section

- Community Guidelines --- the creation and implementation of rules is vital in every community. I adhere and uphold rules, even if it gets me in trouble.

- Online Games --- i am a hardcore online gamer. I have played ragnarok online, ran, khan, supreme destiny, and granado espada, and is currently playing cabal, rohan, dekaron, audition, grand chase, freestyle, highstreet 5 and audition. I am also currently maintaining a personal gaming blog.

- Introduction --- a member's enjoyment of a forum begins with the introduction section. warm welcome and fun introductory topics should be ready to greet them upon checking this part of the forum

- Hangout --- with topics ranging from the intellectual to the silly, this forum section should be a relaxing place for forumers, where they can take their mind off the gaming and just enjoy.

aside from being an active forumer in several communities, i also have moderator and admin experiences. i can be both lenient and strict, depending on which section of the forum the situation lies and the judgment always critical. i believe i have what it takes to help this community grow and help my fellow gamers.
Back to top Go down
http://mhauckonline.blogspot.com
Eunnah08
Novice
Novice
Eunnah08

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:55 am

lol! gOodLuck baby Eruda... ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ebonykisses
ErudaXhienz
ErudaXhienz

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:34 pm

^

thank you berry much mamii eunnah!
lublub <3 drunken
Back to top Go down
bhem21
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:36 pm

1. bhem/19 yr. old
2. Computer support and Computer Discussion
3. I am a computer technician and i have knowledge in many computer problem, i can post answer in any computer troubleshoot problem......
Back to top Go down
erollsam
Game Lover
Game Lover
erollsam

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm

^
wew, new member ^_^

welcome to our community!!
weeeee~

and goodluck! ^_~
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Founder of Aztec360
Founder of Aztec360
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Dear Aztecans,

The day of choosing moderators is now over and we have already chosen the right persons for every sections.
Congratulations to them.
However, there are 5 more sections that are vacant.

Therefore, the search for 5 more moderators now begin.
Back to top Go down
https://aztec360.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Moderators Wanted!   10 Moderators Wanted! Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Moderators Wanted!
Page 1 of 1