Aztec 360
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community!
Please register to cope up with the latest Gaming tips and computer facts!

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Aztec Team
Aztec 360
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community!
Please register to cope up with the latest Gaming tips and computer facts!

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Aztec Team
Aztec 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Gaming and Computer Facts

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Aztec360 Official Community! Please enjoy your stay here.
We are currently looking for 2 more moderators. If you believe that you are what we've waiting for, submit your application form. Refer to News & Announcement Section.
Aztec360 is launching the very first event - The Logo Making Contest! Do you want everyone to see your beautiful artwork? Do you want to be recognized on your talent? You must prove that you're not only a gamer, but also an artist! Join now!
Congratulations for the first 5 moderators! Please do your obligations at all times. Thank you!

C.C and B.I.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baet
baet

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:19 pm

♥️Character Creation and Basic Interface♥️

Character Creation

1. On the character Selection SCREEN, press the [CREATE] Button

C.C and B.I. Char_create1

1. You can choose the type, gender, hair, hair color and face of you Cabal Online character.
2. A window on the left side displays some vital information about the Battle styles and recommended stat builds for your choses character.
3. Press the Create Button to save your newly created character.

C.C and B.I. Char_create2

In order to start playing your newly created character, just press the [START] Button in the character Selection Screen.

C.C and B.I. Start_playin

Basic Game Interface

C.C and B.I. Interface

1 Battle Style icon:
Display of the battle style (class) of your chosen character.

2 Mana Bar:
Display of character’s existing MP (Mana Point).

3 Health Bar:
Display of character’s existing HP (Health Point).

4 Character Status window:
Display of character’s Name, current level.

5 NPC Status Bar:
Display of NPC or monsters’ existing HP.

6 Mini-Map:
Shows your character’s current location.

7 Chat Channels:
Clicking on this will display all the available chat channels.

8 Quick Slot:
Skills, actions, items and other various icons can be saved and used through the quick slot. Preferences can be placed in accordance used through F1~F12.

9 HotKey Slot:
The icons can be clicked to open specific options available in the game system.

10 System Message Window:
Messages are displayed on this system message window.
Back to top Go down
erollsam
Game Lover
Game Lover
erollsam

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Wow very nice guide ate baet!
More Power!

You're certified Player Guide..^_~
I will use this as a reference in the future.
Back to top Go down
baet
baet

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Super Thank You

with Super Kapa in the Back lol!
Back to top Go down
baet
baet

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Meet the NPCs

Bloody Ice

C.C and B.I. 0001
Prewitt Weapon Shopkeeper
He sells Warrior and Force Shielder weapons up to BlueStin class. He is a very sensitive person unlike his tough appearance. He will ask you to seek revenge for his lost cat on monsters. If you are interested in his story, you'd better check out the quests that he can provide you with.

C.C and B.I. 0002
Simon Armor Shopkeeper
He sells Warrior and Force Shielder armors up to BlueStin class. He is devastated by his grandson who has disappeared with a group of the Heretics. He makes winter clothes for his daughter who came to Bloody Ice to find her son.

C.C and B.I. 0003
O'Conner Instructor
He teaches Warrior and Force Shielder's Sword, Magic Skills and Upgrade Skills. Sometimes he shows his yearnings towards his youth when he was fearless for anything.

C.C and B.I. 0004
O'Keller Core Alchemist
She sells Force Shielder Magic Weapons up to BlueStin class, and also sells Life and Mana Potions, Return Stones, some accessories and Quest Warp Cards as her side job. She can also enchant items with Force Cores. She may look quite staunch, but in fact, she is extremely forgetful. Rumor has it that she could not have become a Core Alchemist because she forgot the test day every time it was held.

C.C and B.I. 0005
O'Fissher Agent of Port Service
He will store your items by charging you a certain amount of service fee. He is a warm-hearted man.

C.C and B.I. 0006
O'Deighton Grocer
He sells Life and Mana Potions, and also sells Auto Traps, which is to catch 3rd party program users, various Quest Warp Cards, and the Ring of Oath (Copy) that leads to Undead Ground as his side job. He is a witty old man, and will tell you many interesting stories.

C.C and B.I. 0007
O'Henkoff Officer
He is in charge of Warrior and Force Shielder's Rank Up tests, and allows you to create guilds. He is an extremely strict officer from the Sage Tower.

C.C and B.I. 0008
Miles Guard
Bloody Ice guard who will give you quests from time to time. He is friends with Mr. Deighton, and that might be the reason why he is goofy sometimes.

C.C and B.I. 0009
Eric Guard
Bloody Ice guard who will give you quests from time to time. Let's listen to him to see what he is mumbling about.

Last edited by baet on Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
baet
baet

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Desert Scream

C.C and B.I. Dd1
Mezias Weapon Shopkeeper
He sells Blader weapons up to BlueStin class. He is friends with "Yuan", the legendary blader. He is overly polite so sometimes he looks very rigid.

C.C and B.I. Dd2
Dion Armor Shopkeeper
She sells Blader and Wizard armors up to BlueStin class. She is best friends with Agris, the Port Lux armor dealer, and knows many things about "Naain".

C.C and B.I. Dd3
Gette Instructor
He teaches Blader and Wizard's Sword, Magic Skills and Upgrade Skills. Rumor has it that he makes much of "Naain", the black sheep of the Academy. He may look strict and rugged, but in fact he is a warm-hearted man.

C.C and B.I. Dd4
Sullivan Core Alchemist
She sells Wizard magic weapons up to BlueStin class, and also sells Life and Mana Potions, Return Stones, accessories and Quest Warp Cards as her side job. She can enchant items with Force Cores as well. She is scholastic and interested in many worldly affairs. Rumor has it that she will pay you a big reward if you do her a favor which is supposed to be related to some kind of forbidden research.

C.C and B.I. Dd5
Cox Agent of Port Services
He will store your items by charging you a certain amount of service fee. Rumor has it that he is a great swordsman.

C.C and B.I. Dd6
The Eillens Grocer
They sell Life and Mana Potions, and also sell Auto Traps, in which catches 3rd party program users, Quest Warp Cards and the Ring of Change (Copy), that leads to Forgotten Ruins, as their side job. Strangely, they are doing their business in the middle of the monster-infested desert, but they have never been attacked.

C.C and B.I. Dd7
Dunhike Officer
He is in charge of Blader and Wizard's Rank Up tests, and allows you to create guilds. He is a strict officer from the Sage Tower. He is friends with the Veradrix the 8th sage.

C.C and B.I. Dd8
Tekki Guard
Desert Scream guard who will give you quests from time to time. When you listen carefully to him, he will say funny things that will make you laugh.

C.C and B.I. Dd8
Markus Guard
Desert Scream guard who will give you quests from time to time. He is a Desert Scream native, and has gained the people's trust by helping them as much as he can.

C.C and B.I. Dd8
Deeplers Guard
Desert Scream guard who will give you quests from time to time. Rumor has it that he has suffered brain and skin damage from chain smoking. If you want to confirm the rumor, go accept his quest.

C.C and B.I. Dd8
Cito Guard
Desert Scream guard who gives you quests from time to time. He likes nightlife and doing his hair.

Last edited by baet on Sat May 30, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baet
baet

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Green Despair

C.C and B.I. 0017
Mitroff Weapon Shopkeeper
He sells Force Archer and Force Blader weapons. He is a tough old man with a short temper, and best friends with Collins, the armor dealer.

C.C and B.I. 0018
Collins Weapon Shopkeeper
He sells Force Archer and Force Blader armors up to BlueStin class. He is a gifted cook, and he will ask you to help him in gathering food ingredients. He is best friends with Mitroff, the weapon dealer.

C.C and B.I. 0019
Kallua Instructor
She teaches Force Archer and Force Blader's Sword, Magic Skills and Upgrade Skills. She is infamous as the strictest instructor in the Sage Tower. At the same time, rumor has it that she is paranoid over her skin being damaged by harmful sun rays, and is obsessed with intensive skin care.

C.C and B.I. 0020
Nodaka Core Alchemist
She sells Force Archer and Force Blader magic weapons up to BlueStin class, and also sells Life and Mana Potions, Return Stones, accessories, and Quest Warp Cards as her side job. She can enchant items with Force Core as well. She hates being bored and likes to gossip.

C.C and B.I. 0021
Nadler Agent of Port Service
He will store your items by charging you a certain amount of service fee. He used to dream about going to the Huan continent and becoming a mercenary soldier. Yet, he did not regret becoming a port service agent because he can directly hear everything that is happening in Nevareth through his customers.

C.C and B.I. 0022
Libert Grocer
He sells Life and Mana Potions, and also sells Auto Traps, in which catches 3rd party program users, and Quest Warp Cards as his side job. He is a very confident and gifted businessman. Some people refer him as 'a sly man'.

C.C and B.I. 0023
Schuteberk Officer
He is in charge of Force Archer and Force Blader's Rank Up tests, and allows you to create guilds. He may look strict, but he is deeply sorry for users that have to undergo many dangerous quests.

C.C and B.I. 0024
Henderson Guard
He is a brave man who guards Green Despair from monsters. He sometimes has requests for quests. He likes to take risks for fun.

C.C and B.I. 0025
Sean Guard
He is a brave man who guards Green Despair from monsters. He sometimes has requests for quests. Rumor has is that his quest requests are peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C.C and B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C and B.I.   C.C and B.I. Empty

Back to top Go down

C.C and B.I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aztec 360 :: Gaming :: Online Games :: Cabal Online PH-
Jump to: